Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ray Rice's Many Mistakes



Today at a news conference, Ravens running back Ray Rice will list his many mistakes, including things like this:
  • Back in the third grade I pushed a second-grader down on the playground.
  • Once, driving home, I was daydreaming and almost pulled into a neighbor’s driveway.
  • I did not know that lots of elevators have working cameras on them.
  • Couple years ago, I fumbled away the football.
  • Last year, I cold-cocked a woman in an elevator, knocking her unconscious.
  • One time in a restaurant I ordered something just to try it and I didn’t like it.
  • Last year or maybe the year before, I dropped a pass from Joe, which would have advanced our position eight or ten yards or so.
  • One time I did not lace up my shoe right and it came undone on second and four and I slipped down without advancing the ball.
  • One time, I dragged a woman off an elevator after knocking her unconscious.
  • On the sideline once, I picked up my helmet and was about to put it on but it was not my helmet.
  • One time I forgot to bring my ticket to the dry cleaners and they had to look through all their tickets to find my stuff.



Background:

No comments:

Post a Comment